Re: [LUG] MS refund was:Re: 20thC FLOSS accountancy

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 22:45:48 +0000
Dan Dart <dandart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Dan,

> > Assuming Windows is already installed (almost inevitable),
> > of course.
> Not at all. Linux and FreeDOS are commonplace.

Hence my adding the "almost...".  But yes, other options are available
WRT OS installation.  Including "none", of course.

Anyway, the real crux of the issue is that this all comes under the
remit of civil litigation (should it get that far) and is not _usually_
a criminal matter.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin