[LUG] MS refund was:Re: 20thC FLOSS accountancy

On 05/01/12 16:18, Dan Dart wrote:
ye about 50p after two hundred years effort...
The "OEM price" is waaaaay more than that for W7.
I've heard reports that XP goes for Â6 - (not a typo :P) but I fail to
find this to buy alone.
I would reckon you could get about Â100 for W7 OEM - as I've seen the
difference between the same laptop with W7 home premium and no-OS
option on novatech
It came to about Â90.

Thats what novatech have to pay - other companies claim its really a lot less. ebuyer say I have to go to fujitsu for the refund fujitsu say ebuyer - and that's just the start!