Re: [LUG] Co-working space

On 7 December 2011 21:30, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am I alone in thinking this will destroy the productivity one achieves
> from working at home? (assuming home involved a peaceful office and not a
> 3 year old asking to play computer games).
> I means I like a chat by the water cooler as much as the next person, but
> that is precisely the problem.

I probably would have shared your sentiment a month ago. Working from
home was a way of avoiding my annoying colleagues.

Though in a co-working space, just imagine you're working with bright
independent motivated freelancers. Hard to believe I know.

The co-working space here generally consists of Internet
professionals, marketeers, designers, RoR developers and the like. Not
quite the make up of the average LUG tbh. ;)