[LUG] Co-working space

Hello from Kuala Lumpur,

I've been greatly enjoying working with Web/Linux geeks in Kuala
Lumpur in a co-working space.

Co-working is a new experience for me. Already I feel greatly
energised as I've learnt so many new things from the other co-workers
here.

Can't believe how dull my working environment in London has been the
last few years. Pure corporate drudgery.

I noticed there is a co-working space in Barnstable:
http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/42204934/Coworking%20Barnstaple
Anyone familiar with it?

I'm now thinking of setting up a space for next summer at http://prazefarm.co.uk
http://aa.net.uk/broadband-FC.html should have arrived by then, so
Internet should be great.

The space would almost cater more for tourists than locals. There is
at least a market here in (cheap) Asia for people travelling &
working. I wonder if there could ever be one for Cornwall in the
summer.
http://alexmaccaw.co.uk/posts/traveling_writing_programming

Ok, dreaming over. Back to work,