Re: [LUG] Resizing partitions.

Mat,
  Thank you for this pretty comprehensive set of instructions and advice.  As soon as I have time, I will attempt this ostensibly daunting task.  Hopefully, there will be other Linux users who will find this of use.  I was interested to note your comment about Ubuntu; does that include the latest iteration?  What Linux Os(s) do you like to use?

Thanks again.     Jack.