Re: [LUG] Recommendations for Linux friendly eBook readers please...?

On 07/11/11 19:19, Kai Hendry wrote:
> I recommend the Kindle. You can email it stuff to read.

Isn't the new Kindle (Kindle Fire) yet another Android tablet.

I think Amazon have positioned it well, but I don't see it as compelling
buy over say the Nook Tablet which is pretty much identically priced.
Indeed the only thing that looks uncompetitive is the Apple iPad, which
probably explains the recent turn around in sales of iPad versus Android
tablets.