Re: [LUG] Indian "MCSE" phone phishers again

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:16:12 +0100 (BST)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

> Hm. It's not free..

Okay, fair enough.  It's long enough ago for me to have forgotten.  More
than likely, as you say, included in the package we're on.  Don't ask me
though, the missus deals with that.

{snip}
> I reckon there's a PhD or 2 do be done in telephone billing platforms
> and the rip-off mechanisms the telco can apply to their customers...

I don't doubt it.  I'd be willing to bet that about half the people that
design these packages don't understand them properly.

--
 Regards  _
I'm surfing on a wave of nostalgia for an age yet to come