Re: [LUG] Indian "MCSE" phone phishers again

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Philip Hudson wrote:
> Got a website for one that's been harassing me this afternoon, efix.co
> (don't go there!). Who would be good to report the site to, with a view to
> getting it blocked/flushed from DNS?

Hmm. Tricky. .co is Columbia. Accoding to www.whois.co the domain is
registered to an Indian company. The domains vidyarthimitra.com and
jptechnoworld.com are owned by the same group -- all use the web
server 173.248.153.104. I'll do a bit more research later, see if we
can get these guys down.

(I wouldn't normally want a domain to be taken down because of one
report of bad behaviour. Heck, I have had such calls from "BT" and I
wouldn't want to take down bt.com. But this is smells so dodgy, at the
very least it deserves full attention.)

Martijn.