Re: [LUG] Computer lockup

Neil Winchurst wrote>>
As already mentioned, once the computer locks (apart from the sound) I
can't do anything with the keyboard or the mouse. So I cannot minimise
anything or move to another desktop or anything at all except press
the reset button on the tower. A real lock-up!!

Neil

Further to my last, I have found that Chrome browser has the same problem. Only Opera is working properly in this respect.

Neil