[LUG] Computer lockup

Recently I upgraded Firefox to the latest version, 7.0.1. This went fine. I was looking at a video (Youtube) and clicked to go full screen. This I have done often before. But this locked the computer up completely apart from the sound which continued. In the end I had to use the reset button.

I have checked and this still works fine in Opera. Has anyone else come across this please?

Thanks

Neil Winchurst