Re: [LUG] Computer lockup

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:18:28 +0100
Neil Winchurst<barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Neil,

I have checked and this still works fine in Opera. Has anyone else
come across this please?

Short answer:  No.

Questions:  Is this repeatable?
             What's the url for the vid, so we can check if it happens
             here.

Yes, it is repeatable in as much that it happens whatever video I am watching. It also happens with BBC iPlayer. I can watch the small replay window but when I go to watch it in full screen everything locks up except the sound. This worked fine in my last version of FF, 4.0.1.

Thanks

Neil