[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] 6 was ok, hello 7 ..
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] 6 was ok, hello 7 ..
- From: Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:40:35 +0100
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=B0EYE9Vy86qo78nsVejctg7DTBifSmz/nySNbhcnFyw=; b=SqY7Isr3X9O2T3K9nTE7cS9+3HIbctweb0JIIMlfRnubkZWiIfRzdvUCc3ybHYi7M6 vFkfOVphF683WcA5vWQ3+pQAa5zRKoKX1j2WbWQYymvNxg1dnouIr8/Gz1TNL0u1PsxQ Sx2Qdn2xPJfrMbxhutzjNJj3dxEIONZZ35UYs=
On 28 September 2011 13:02, Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> so it's hidden, but 'magically' gets inserted into the copy buffer.
I always feel reassured when it turns out they did it how I would have
done it. (If I had the programming etc ability that is).
Adrian Midgley http://www.defoam.net/
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG