Re: [LUG] Remote Backups

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011, Rob Beard wrote:

Maybe I'll look into Rob's co-location idea...

Gordon can probably advise about this one :-)

I already have..

£90 a month will get you a dedicated server with Bytemark with enough disk space. (2 x 1TB)

However, if your budget is half that, then you'll probably not get away with co-locating... (nor a traditional VPS as most of them really don't want you using the disk ;-) But if your application is mostly write, then I might be able to help if you can't get anything suitable elsewhere.

Gordon