Re: [LUG] Google+

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:33:52 +0100
Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Daniel,

> then it is a step closer to knowing something about everybody. Or if
> Android becomes 'Thee' Device to own, or if Chromium becomes the OS of
> choice in the future for most palm devices... You see where i'm going
> with this.

I do, but wonder do many people?

Google have a mantra;  Don't be evil.

One they routinely ignore.  For example, the way they handle mailing
list messages in GMail.  People keep falling foul of this.  They're the
*only* people that do it that way.  Why, FFS?

Having received an invite to Google+, I thought "Hey, why not see what
it's about".  No can do, as I don't use one of the "supported" browsers.

Google have changed a lot over the years.  They're trying to bend the
world to their will, just as Microsoft did/does.  As time passes, I find
I am having less and less to do with them.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you had it all worked out