Re: [LUG] Google+

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011, tom wrote:

On 01/09/11 10:03, Anthony Williams wrote:
On 01/09/11 09:51, Nick Roach wrote:
Morning all, slight tangent but are there still any invites for google+
floating about? I'd be interested if so.

I've got some floating about. Go here to get one:

https://plus.google.com/i/DP5tj9r92c8:LaTev3oZT58

Anthony
Blimey - clicked on the link to see what was what and it swallowed me up - already logged in to gmail??
so I've got 150 invites too.....

You have been assimilated..

I'm getting to be a bit annoyed at the grip google has on me now.. Seems to be hard to use my phone now without logging into google (and requiring a gmail account!) via it now.

Probably no worse than apple though.

Maybe I'll stick to facebook afterall!

Gordon "Borg" Henderson