[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Google+
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Google+
- From: Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:52:58 +0100
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=sOYP7v7Nt7CvsfOPlv7F/pPPXvBWNxB7CKMgZa7GcEQ=; b=RsOGLBANagz2BALr8ps9jggSxUEERLPk32FwsriUKTCF13+kt6hCp6pgM04ZBwx/v2 8gW1WAu6RuAMnYwvJOxf+lBcqKcOZfTF/w2b++JKmHzHny2hV3yeBbetuf5zWb+ILIR0 /nrbWhgQkX1Z1EKgOrdbuAL2uRFDly7eG5qoM=
I'm getting to be a bit annoyed at the grip google has on me now.. Seems to be hard to use my phone now without logging into google (and requiring a gmail account!) via it now.
Probably no worse than apple though.
Maybe I'll stick to facebook afterall!
Gordon "Borg" Henderson
I Quite enjoy Google's grip on me, in fact I feel like it is more of a warm smothering embrace. The more it knows about me the more adverts I see that are relivent to me. Quite often I will stop what i am doing to give an advert a click and see what it's about.
I also feel quite confident that what Google knows about me will be kept safe and not used by Google for evil things.
What do you think?!
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG