[LUG] GnuCash - was Re: Anyone a treasurer?

Two things:
1) There was meant to be a mysql based version of GnuCash - has anyone tried that 2) I have to do a two part conversion from gnucash as it saves in US date setup and my accountant only gets dates from 1..12 of the month!!! Does anyone know of better conversion tools?

OOOOh and is anyone interested in helping develop a simple accounts xml so we can simply exchange xml - my accounts would take 5 minutes to do and not the month of evening it takes at the moment..
Tom te tom te tom