Re: [LUG] web form tester/driver

On 05/07/11 08:01, Simon Waters wrote:
On 05/07/11 06:18, Gordon Henderson wrote:
Does anyone know of an open source tool I can do this with?
Email ->  .forward ->  a script running curl?
Failing that possibly web testing frameworks, depending how complex the
web site is.

Selenium is the classic free software example, but doesn't record on IE.
HTTP::Recorder and WWW::Mechanize will do anything with enough effort on
your part.

Does the camera not expose a more standard API underneath somewhere?

PTP supports vendor extensions and many cameras allow you a lot of
control using it.

This one doesnt seem to have an easily available API - I think that would seriously undercut other products if you could do this...
http://watir.com/ looks interesting though....
Tom te tom te tom