[LUG] web form tester/driver

A friend has some cameras that have a simple web interface with activex so they work under IE. The firmware on the camera can send an email on motion detect and I want to use the receipt of the email to click a the record button on the camera web interface, agree to the default file name, and a few minutes later click the stop recording button.
Does anyone know of an open source tool I can do this with?
Tom te tom te tom