Re: [LUG] web form tester/driver

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, tom wrote:

A friend has some cameras that have a simple web interface with activex so they work under IE.

What make? The only ones I've used that had an activex plugin also had something that would work under Firefox without it (Axis and Panasonic)

The firmware on the camera can send an email on motion detect and I want to use the receipt of the email to click a the record button on the camera web interface, agree to the default file name, and a few minutes later click the stop recording button.
Does anyone know of an open source tool I can do this with?

Email -> .forward -> a script running curl?

Gordon