Re: [LUG] flyer

On 25/06/11 11:57, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

The following is on the novatech website

"Office 2010 Starter comes Pre Installed with every PC purchased With an
Operating System. Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word
and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or Outlook."

Good reason to use or promote Open office,

Paul

Maybe. I gather that Microsoft are doing this to counteract installs of OpenOffice. Although I'd suggest LibreOffice now as it's got more functionality.

Rob