[LUG] Firefox

Some people have expressed surprise that I am still using Firefox 3.6.17 and have not yet looked at FF v4.[1] So, has anyone on the list moved up yet? If so some questions please,

Can I have both installed at the same time and then choose which one to use?

Is there any advantage to moving up if I am happy with my current version?

Will version 3* eventually lose any support?

Normally I feel that if something is working for me leave it alone, but of course there may be security issues.

Thanks for any help

Neil

[1] In my current distro (Mint 10 KDE) FF V4 does not appear in the repositories.