Re: [LUG] Teignbridge ...

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:00:00AM +0000, Adam Latham wrote:
> I must say that, as a 'parasite' myself, I find this whole thread rather
> distasteful.
>
> I've never wasted a penny of 'your' money myself, so I'd appreciate if we could
> keep the discussion at least civil, especially as I like to read all of the posts.
>
> I don't mind your opinion, I'm sure there are many people who feel the same way.
> But, sticks and stones, and all that... I'd rather you chose more friendly
> language is all: cushy number, soft option, wasters etc. There are a plethora!
>
> Anyway, back to work, and no offence intended or implied. Just an opinion.

Adam

Indeed and we all know the relief that comes from finding a helpful person:
be they bankers, garages or civil servants.

On that note, is there any way "The Unions" - such as Unison - can get
involved in promoting opensource software as a means for local government
to cut license fees (costs) (and, perhaps, improve the skill set of students)?

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.