[LUG] Teignbridge ...

I'm on the Teignbridge DC list - or have had my email address banded round some departments - I just got an email from their "economy and tourism" department about a business networking event ...

The event is on the 6th and 7th of June - ie. 12/13 days time.

I got this reply when I emailed back:

Thank you for your email.

If a response is required, we will let you have a full response within
20 working days.  If for any reason we are not able to meet these
timescales, we will explain why and give you a new date for a full
response.

So if I was someone who had to contact the events and tourism department about anything important, I'd be well and truly screwed.

Gordon