Re: [LUG] Fwd: Volunteers sought for 4G trial

On Wed, 25 May 2011, Robin Cornelius wrote:

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Volunteers sought in Cornwall for high-speed trial...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13525296

Yay thanks for that link, i can't believe there are that may of us
living in the St Newlyn East area of "South Newquay" lol,  esp as its
a small ish village so hopefully i stand a good chance ;-)

See also the article in el Reg:

  http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/25/bt_ee_lte/

And I've just gotten my first FTTC customer online in Cornwall this morning - pretty rural too - near St. Agnes... His speedtest:

  http://www.speedtest.net/result/1311445566.png

Gordon