Re: [LUG] OT: Chrome Books - opinions...?

On 12/05/11 19:01, Grant Sewell wrote:
> I am
> currently looking for a good tool that allows me to access Google Docs
> without having to mess around with their web interface.

Did you brave "drop box" yet, as it sounds like you just need file
synchronisation, rather than Google docs.

I hear good things about Unison if you want to keep to free software but
you'd need a little space on a box that is always on.....

I'm intrigued by these tools, but really have little need, I just use
rsync or scp if something is too far away to work on remotely (e.g. ssh,
or worst case "ssh -X").