Re: [LUG] ubuntu 11.04

Thanks for that e-mail. I have however done all that and every time the next new page I put up comes with the preset default. There is no button I can find that gives me "set as default" (as it did with open office).

There is yet something else that happens when I newly boot up Libre Office; I get a new system n message to re-install my HP (Laser) Printer. I have re-installed it 3 times so far and this time I just closed it and it seems to be OK - but this is annoying. Also with this new printer driver or is it just Libre Office the printed font is very different. I was using Nimbus Sans L 10 point as a default and this comes up on the top of the page but when it prints it is very different in size or the spread so that when it prints it doesn't format on the same number of pages or lines. I have tried several other similar fonts but the either come out the same as that one or are very wide in spread or spacing. Do you know how I get more fonts for this programme?
Life, love, peace and freedom

Pete (Le M)