Re: [LUG] ubuntu 11.04

Again thanks. I have been able to change back to my Ubunto classic ( with your advice) and all is well with the world (Oh how i wish!). I think there seems to be some good features in the new unity interface but needs much more work on it to keep some of the features that are good in the previous version. It still seemed to me to be more difficult to quickly access the applications: the long list of large Icons was very difficult to use.
Life, love, peace and freedom

Pete (Le M)