Re: [LUG] summer lug bbq

Sounds good.  Any idea of a date?

How about the first Saturday in August, which is the 6th.

I assume that the bbq will replace the usually lug meet - i.e. we
don't want a normal lug meet AND a bbq? Hence the above suggestion.

I'm fairly flexible at this point :-)

Best wishes
rolyi

Yeah , I think that is the usual plan, not sure on date i however may be worth seeing what events are going on at occombe farm, and see when bank holidays are, that way we won't clash with big events,

Once we agree on a date we can

paul