Re: [LUG] summer lug bbq

On 03/05/11 11:33, Paul Sutton wrote:

It's a BBQ - Put down the laptop for once!!!

Also happy to host one at my place in preston, paignton. Free parking.
Reasonable size garden to loiter in. Wifi! if u really want it! lol!
Occumbe woods at the immediate rear of the house if you fancy a walk
after all your burgers. :-p

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/764803

Sounds a good plan,  if we make it a saturday then anyone who has to use
public transport isn't limited by a Sunday service :)

I agree with Gordon, we had a great time last year without computers,

Paul

Sounds good.  Any idea of a date?

Rob