Re: [LUG] dual boot flash drive

On Mon, 2 May 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

As ubuntu has a start up disk creator which can be used to create a
start up disk on a usb flash drive, is it possible to do this and
creatre a dual boot disk, say both 32bit and 64bit

Wouldn't it just be easier to have 2 flash drives?

I know, I know... Not a geeky solution, costs a bit more, etc, etc, etc. but sometimes you just want it to work without fiddling...

KISS, etc.

Gordon