[LUG] dual boot flash drive

Hi

As ubuntu has a start up disk creator which can be used to create a
start up disk on a usb flash drive, is it possible to do this and
creatre a dual boot disk, say both 32bit and 64bit

i am guessing it just copies the iso contents to the flash disk and
installs a boot loader

 I guess it may be a case of:-

create 2 directories e.g /32bit and /64bit

copy appropriate iso contents to each of the above

install grub (or if we don't format the drive then it should be there)
so edit configuration file to point to either of the above

perhaps at the next lug meet we can have a go,

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day