Re: [LUG] dual boot flash drive

On 03/05/11 11:05, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 2 May 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> As ubuntu has a start up disk creator which can be used to create a
>> start up disk on a usb flash drive, is it possible to do this and
>> creatre a dual boot disk, say both 32bit and 64bit
>
> Wouldn't it just be easier to have 2 flash drives?
>
> I know, I know... Not a geeky solution, costs a bit more, etc, etc, etc.
> but sometimes you just want it to work without fiddling...
>
> KISS, etc.
>
> Gordon

Could do,  and yes it would be easier,  but perhaps as I suggested it
something to do at a lug meet,  we all learn something and achieve
something too.

Sometimes we do things for the challenge, but at the same time we have a
use for the end result.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day