Re: [LUG] Inkjet or Laser

Kevin Lucas wrote:

This one from IJT
http://www.ijtdirect.co.uk/dcp195 ( helps if you do Ctrl v)
has 5 sets of Printer inks ( would last me three years or more )  for
Â87.0
that's just Â30 per year for printing.

Not bad!

Brother is pretty much Linux compat. use their site for info.
Mine is Ethernet and works with remote scanning, remote fax, and through
CUPS for printing.
--
Regards

Kevin Lucas
Thanks, will have a look at it. I have never looked at Brother printers as I thought they were no good with Linux.

Apart from inkjet cartridges not letting you use all the ink you have paid for, I find they regularly dry up and I have to waste ink by cleaning the heads.

Thanks for the suggestion

Neil