Re: [LUG] Email clients for newbies

On 09/03/11 16:14, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> I have used squirrel mail myself but cannot get it to show the extra
> folders into which I filter some of my emails, eg the dclug ones. I have
> also looked at Roundcube and Horde. Again, I cannot see the extra
> folders. This may be because I am working through my control panel. More
> research needed.

I have Squirrelmail set up, and switch easily between thunderbird,
Squirrelmail, although I need to get around to convincing then to use
the same "Sent" and "Trash" folders by default rather than needing to
set it manually.

If the extra folders are just IMAP folders you just click "Folders" and
subscribe the extra folders.

Or are they in a different name space that needs adding?