Re: [LUG] Fwd: UK pushes on with broadband plans

On 05/03/11 08:36, Gordon Henderson wrote:

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/news/BT-expected-named-163-130m-broadband-partner/article-2704382-detail/article.html
How does this square with BT saying Leedstown will be connected on 28
March and Demon can upgrade me immediately? If it is not a done deal how can they tell me FTTC will be done - or are we talking about the last 100 yards of wire? (Or 2.5 miles if it is from the exchange.

James

--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk