Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Hot Spot

Hi,

I used these quite alot. You can replace the antenna to give greater range, i've done a 1 mile link with them
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-WA701ND-150Mbp-Wireless-Lite-N-Access-Point-/220742240987?pt=UK_Computing_Networking_SM&hash=item3365434adb
Its got a dhcp server in it, you can connect it to a wireless to give hardwired output, or purely as an access point. It also comes with a handy little power over ethernet dongle.

regards