Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Hot Spot

Hi

I have done some experiments on my lappy and hit a problem.  It tells me it has set up a hot spot, and I believe it as another wireless computer can see it.  However I can not log into it, not does it appear to know its IP address, probably because it expects to be given it.

I used to know how to put an IP address in (Happy LAN Party days!) but have forgotten, and in any case it was window$.

Can any one give me a link please (BTW I use Ubuntu).

Thanks in advance

Peter