Re: [LUG] Exwick LUG meeting - a slight change in plans

On 12/02/11 21:21, raymond.knowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings,

I think it's a good idea to get some
predictability into the way we do things, Paignton on 2nd
Saturday in each month sounds fine to me. Will the
Shoreline be as accommodating as we move towards high
season?

Ray.

that reminds me, first weekend is may is usually the biker weekend, so the shoreline is out anyway at their request as they are very busy with bikers.

so 2nd sat in may for the shoreline it is anyway, leaving the first saturday free for exwick

paul