Re: [LUG] Media PC...

I use XBMC, a simple cyberlink IR remote off ebay makes it very easy to use.

On 12/02/2011 21:09, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 12/02/11 21:01, Neil Stone wrote:
ok, I'm looking to have a PC in the bedroom attached to a wallmounted
screen that I would like to use to watch films and listen to music..

I have given some thought to XBMC as well as MythTV.. but as I don't
really have hands on, I thought I would ask the smart (m)asses of the list.

So.. I want to be able to control the little bugger without having to
leave the warmth of the duvet, my android devices hold potential here,
but I want to be able to play 'stuff' without any real issue..

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing.. it needs to be controllable by the
wife.. so as simple as possible ;-)

TTFN

Neil

Ohh, sounds good