Re: [LUG] Exwick LUG meeting - a slight change in plans

Greetings,

I think it's a good idea to get some
predictability into the way we do things, Paignton on 2nd
Saturday in each month sounds fine to me. Will the
Shoreline be as accommodating as we move towards high
season?

Ray.

rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: [LUG] Exwick LUG meeting - a
slight change in plans

>Hi folks,
>
>I've just spoken to
Rick about the Exwick LUG meeting.  He said what
>he'd
like to do is advertise the meeting to a wider audience as
more of
>a computer club type thing to try and get Windows
and Mac users to come
>along so they can learn more about
Free Software.

>He said that he can hire the Exwick
Community Centre hall for free on
>the first Saturday of
every month, and asked if we would be willing to
>put the
LUG meeting in Exwick back a week?

>However I understand
that this would clash with the Paignton LUG
>meeting, so I
said I'd post on here and ask everyone's thoughts on it?

>I wondered if maybe if we put the Paignton LUG meeting
back a week to
>the second Saturday of the month, then we
could have meetings in Exwick
>on the first Saturday,
Paignton on the second Saturday, Holsworthy on
>the Third
Saturday leaving maybe the fourth Saturday free for
another
>location (maybe one in Cornwall, or Plymouth?).
>

>Or we could keep it as it is and maybe have a meeting on
the same day in
>Paignton and Exwick with possibly a
webcam link up or something (then we
>can either go to
which ever meeting is closest or maybe for a change go
a different meeting)?