[LUG] Exwick LUG meeting - a slight change in plans

Hi folks,

I've just spoken to Rick about the Exwick LUG meeting. He said what he'd like to do is advertise the meeting to a wider audience as more of a computer club type thing to try and get Windows and Mac users to come along so they can learn more about Free Software.

He said that he can hire the Exwick Community Centre hall for free on the first Saturday of every month, and asked if we would be willing to put the LUG meeting in Exwick back a week?

However I understand that this would clash with the Paignton LUG meeting, so I said I'd post on here and ask everyone's thoughts on it?

I wondered if maybe if we put the Paignton LUG meeting back a week to the second Saturday of the month, then we could have meetings in Exwick on the first Saturday, Paignton on the second Saturday, Holsworthy on the Third Saturday leaving maybe the fourth Saturday free for another location (maybe one in Cornwall, or Plymouth?).

Or we could keep it as it is and maybe have a meeting on the same day in Paignton and Exwick with possibly a webcam link up or something (then we can either go to which ever meeting is closest or maybe for a change go to a different meeting)?

What's everyone's thoughts on it?

Rob