Re: [LUG] dmc

On 09/02/11 22:02, Rob Beard wrote:
On 09/02/11 21:55, Rhia Knowles wrote:
Devon Music Collective: AKA the people running the Lighthouse Project.

...and in no way or form related to Run DMC? :-D

I'm sure they'd be happy for the donation of kit though. That reminds me, we must try and get together to discuss the Lighthouse Internet Cafe and where it's going from here.

Rob

I doubt if I can get there for a visit soon but I'm trying to get to be a 'fount of knowledge' on all things musical on Linux so if you want any info I'll either know or make a damned good attempt at finding out.
And if anyone else is into music on Computers MuseScore just hit version 1.
Tom te tom te tom