[LUG] Linux music was Re: dmc

tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I doubt if I can get there for a visit soon but I'm trying to get to be
>
>a 'fount of knowledge' on all things musical on Linux so if you want
>any
>info I'll either know or make a damned good attempt at finding out.
>And if anyone else is into music on Computers MuseScore just hit
>version 1.
>Tom te tom te tom
>

>--

That would be quite useful, a friend of mine is currently doing some sort of audio
production course at Plymouth College, what he's shown me reminds me of the stuff
that is in Studio 64.  I've asked him if he'll have a look at Studio 64 and he seems
interested. :-)

I'm also trying to get another couple of friends in radio to look at FLOSS solutions
such as Audacity and Rivendell :-)

So it sounds like it could be another way of getting floss out there.

Rob
--
Sent from my ZX Spectrum.