[LUG] dmc

any body know any thing about this group they are based in paington and you think they would use linux.
i have some old computers i will be getting rid of,so if any one got any info please let me know.
alex the noob

Move...computerCRICKETebayEBAYmuPAYPALuntitledvip

[freecycle-exeter] Wanted: Musical equipment and computers for Youth Project: Paignton

Wednesday, 9 February, 2011 14:42
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
freecycle-exeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Hi, do you have a guitar you don't use anymore? An amplifier gathering dust? Drums or cymbals that have seen better days? Keyboard unused in the corner?
We work with young people in Torbay to help them create the music they want to make.
We need any old gear you have in the attic or garage that can make a noise, along with computers to make electronic music on!
Can you help?

The DMC