Re: [LUG] Debian 6 aka Squeeze is out ...

> fixed-disk vfat automounts here. My fstab entry:
>
> #/dev/sda7
> UUID=(uuid-of-sda7) /media/sda7 vfat rw,users,fmask=0111,dmask=0000 0 0
>
> Unless you mean removables,

Mostly, though i have a vfat partition on the lappy's HDD too, which
also doesnt automount.

> disk lp dialout fax cdrom floppy sudo audio video plugdev crontab powerdev
> scanner saned netdev ssh fuse
>
> (su)
> adduser (yourusername)  (groupname)
>
> You might need fuse installed.

Pretty sure I have Fuse, but when i just checked in synaptic, i
noticed i didnt have fusefat, so i've just installed it now. Thanks
for the listing of groups, i'm going to check my groups now.