Re: [LUG] Debian 6 aka Squeeze is out ...

I've been trying out Debian Squeeze for a while now on lappy, it works
brilliantly. Again, installed the non-free repo, non-free flash, and
debian multimedia (need MP3's for the phone as its player doesnt know
what FLAC means and Facebook Games dont like the free flash - i dont
know what exactly is missing but games just dont load.)

Only issue I have got, is I cant get drives formatted vfat to
automount. I end up having to mount them as root: Fine for me but when
mom wants to use the lappy she cant. I'm probably missing something
very simple, but since in Mint and Ubuntu these 'just work' I have no
clue where to start looking for a solution. Any pointers? Only info i
can give is the fact that it appears to be a permissions problem from
the error message (if you need it, I can copy the error messages when
im back home and on lappy. I'm on goverment sponsored timewasting
right now)