Re: [LUG] lane does something sensible?

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011, Neil Winchurst wrote:

On 20/01/11 11:48, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2011, Neil Winchurst wrote:

So I have been misinformed. I have tried Orange and O2 in Bradworthy
and got nothing. I have never used Three or any of the others, at all.

If you've got time, you can use this site:

http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/

Use the "Find GB Site" link on the left and enter your postcode in &
start hunting...

It's a terrible site, but the best you'll get. (It's also a big gehind
the real world, but there you go)

Gordon

Can't see any link for "Find GB Site" at all

It's on the left - sadly, it opens in a frame, however the base frame URL is:

  http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/frame_map.htm

Gordon