Re: [LUG] Rsync External USB Drive

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Gibbs <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 16/12/10 12:13, Robin Cornelius wrote:
>>
>> Somthing that might aid here.. i have a 128x64 LCD screen on the front
>> of my server so i can display info/prompt messages if required
>
> I've been looking for something similar for ages online! Any good websites
> or search terms for something similar?

http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/ provides the software (and that seems
to be in many distros now anyway) and it did have links to harware
suppliers for either read to go solutions or raw bits. I made mine
from a LCD panel we use here and just hooked it to the parallel port
with some approprate resistors and cut a hole in 2x CD drive bay
covers and mounted the LCD in in there.

Robin