Re: [LUG] Rsync External USB Drive

On 16/12/10 11:57, Gordon Henderson wrote:
I know I'm old fashioned, but I think there's value in still doing stuff like this the old way - ie. from the command-line.
The only problem I have with this is nobody in the office understand (or wants to) anything remotely to do with computers, which I understand. Although I document everything I try and automate as much as possible taking into consideration a lot of things need to work when I'm not around.

Gibbs